How do I contact you directly?
The easiest way to reach us directly is to click on the live chat button at the bottom right of your screen. If it's during work hours (and often outside of them!) we'll be there to chat directly back with you.
If you're someone who prefers an email address - we've set one up especially for you! Just shoot us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back in touch as quickly as we are able.
We've chosen the above methods as our preferred contact as it is the best & fastest way to keep track of the problems we're solving & help we're providing which in turn allows us to learn from our mistakes and continually improve on your experience.
How do I learn more about Miss Amara?
We love that you want to know more! There's so much to tell! We could go on and on but we don't want to bore you with details you're not interested in.
If you'd like to know about how Miss Amara started, us (the co-founders) & our vision for the business, you can check out Our Story.
We've started a blog which we intend to update regularly with inspiration and ideas for decorating your home as well as stories and background on the business. You can check ou out our profiles here: Facebook Page and Pinterest Board.
Or if you have a specific question or would prefer to talk to us directly, use the 'ask a question button' on the top right of the page & fill out the form to get in touch. All questions come directly to our email inbox and we'll try to get back to you as quickly as we can!
Can I return my rug if I don’t like it?
Yes, you can return your rug within 30 days if you do not like it. Refer to our returns page for terms & details. Some rugs such as made to order rugs, or custom sizes are not returnable, if you are unsure please get in touch to find out which rugs these are.
What is polypropylene?
Polypropylene is a man made material that was engineered to have a wide variety of benefits - for example its super soft - it feels like a mix between silk and wool, but also the fibres are what they call "stain resistant". This means is if you get to spills quickly they won't absorb right away and will lift straight off - impressive and practical in households with kids or pets.
Do wool rugs shed?
Yes, wool rugs do shed, it's a natural feature of the woollen fibre and isn't considered a fault. Shedding isn't usually a problem after a settling in period, dependant upon use. Regular vacuuming, 1-2 times a week should help during this time. This should keep your rug fresh and clean and prevent dirt penetrating the pile. It's important to make sure that you don't use a power head and just vacuum gently so that you're not breaking the wool fibres.
- Shipping is free Australia wide, check our Free Delivery page
- Estimated shipping times are available based on your on where you live, check our Free Delivery page
- Express delivery isn't available at this time
- Delivery is handled by a 3rd party courier company so we are unable to provide exact times or delivery days
- The courier company performs deliveries Monday-Friday during business hours
- All of our rugs are considered special handling requirement freight and therefore fall under the delivery timeframes as shown on the courier website tracking
- If you aren't able to be home to take delivery of your rug the couriers should leave you a card enabling you to rearrange delivery directly with them
- We have limited control over the couriers, however will always do what we can to assist in the delivery of your gorgeous Miss Amara rug, you may just have to be patient with us while we help
Is local pickup an option?
No, we do not have a local pick up option. We are a 100% online business.
Do you have alternative contact methods?
The best method to get in touch with us is via the contact details at the top of this page (email or live chat), however we do have a mailing address.
Mailing Address: (please note that no rugs are stored at this location)
Miss Amara Pty Ltd
Suite 1D, Level 23
Governor Phillip Tower
1 Farrer Place
Sydney NSW 2000